Friday, September 09, 2005

After a rather long hiatus, I am back. I spent the last week or so getting ready for some research related deadlines and finishing a lot of administrative stuff associate with releasing 0.1 of PBNT. It is officially out now, so please go and download it, test it, use it, let me know what you think of it.

I am finally back to moving forward with adding support for DBNs. I am starting with a Jtree unrolled inference algorithm. I am a little hung up on how to differentiate between one time slice and another in terms of their internal representation.

As always I will keep you all posted.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger AJDurai said...

"It is officially out now, so please go and download it, test it, use it, let me know what you think of it."

I've been looking forward to peeking in on the code of this project but a link where to 'download it' would be appreciated!

The link coming to this blog (http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode) also has no indication of any code for download either.

Maybe I'm just not seeing/thinking right, could you point me in the right direction so I can look at all the goodies :).

Thanks,

Eagerly Awaiting

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger mikegonzo03764022 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home